If there is a toxic spill or exposure, proceed immediately to an area where you are no longer exposed and call 911. Give Building address, floor and phone number, and what type of spill has occurred. Take appropriate action to contain the hazard, close doors behind you, and always follow all safety procedures when working with toxic materials.
If you notice a natural gas odor notify the Building Management Office at 510 488 3500 to have it investigated. Provide specific information about the location where the odor was noticed.